The BLL Series is a Type I, Low Proximity Passover Hood for use over 400°F cooking surface temperatures. The top of the hood can be used as a plate shelf and the low hanging height allows for passover design.
CaptiveAire | Low Proximity Passover Exhaust Hood
- Superior Exhaust Rates: Low exhaust CFM required and low hanging height make this ideal for concession stands and trailers.
- ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 400°F cooking surface temperatures. ETL Listed to US and Canadian safety standards, ETL Sanitation Listed and built in accordance with NFPA 96.
- Convenient Design: Space saving, compact design uses limited kitchen space. Can screw mount to wall with built-in top flange for easy installation.
- Construction: Fabricated of Type 430 stainless steel, #3 or #4 polish, on all exposed surfaces. Optional type 304 stainless steel available. Sloped grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning.
- Grease Extraction: Fitted with stainless steel baffle filters, removable for cleaning. Optional high efficiency stainless steel baffle filters available. Sloped grease drain system with removable 1/2 pint cup for easy cleaning.